Friday, February 1, 2013

The Riding Pant









So lately I have been wearing pants more than usual , I usually just wear shorts with knee highs for a typical day out to school or where ever. However american apparel has corrupted me, in a good way,  and turned my into a pants loving fiend. 

I just recently purchased The Riding Pant yesterday and they are like heaven in a pair of pants. 
If you don't know what riding pants are they're Classic high-waist riding pants in heavy duty Spandex Ottoman Rib. They feature a double snap closure and panels at the inner lower leg. They also conform to your every curve in a good way and make your bottom look pretty swell.



Make sure you try them on in the store before buying to make sure you get the right size and right fit. When you wash them let them air dry, or else they'll be super tight and hard to get on.







No comments:

Post a Comment