Sunday, May 5, 2013

Current Makeup Routine ♡


So hey guys i know it's been a while since I've made a post but here's the thing. When I make a blogspot post I don't want to put just anything up , I want it to be personal. I want it to be perfect , helpful and something I actually want to discuss. Anyways on with the post and today's little post is about all the current makeup I use. I get a lot of questions asking what I use for my face since I've stopped using foundation and what I use for brows etc.







This picture contains everything i use on a daily basis and new beauty product which is blush.

  • I use Mineral Effects Tinted Moisturizer which has very natural finish and is very sheer so it's only useful if you don't have so many pimples and minor scarring due to acne like I do. Also not only does it give my skin a very even skin tone but it does not  break out my sensitive skin which is a huge plus.
  • I then use Revlon Colorstay Concealer which works wonders for my dark circles. 
  • Then I use Milani's Baked Blush which give my skin this nice and healthy glow and stays pigmented for quite sometime.
  • For my brows I use Anastasia's brow wiz in ebony which makes them look so full , nice and very natural looking ! Also they do not come off easily... so say if you were to scratch your eyebrow or wipe it by accident it won't smudge or come off.
  • Then to finish it off I use some cheap drugstore eyelash curler and then two coats of Set Mascara in jetblack and my lashes look so long and voluminous . I do not regret buying this and this is like my holy grail for eyelashes. 

And even though it is not shown above on some occasions I will use Wet 'n' Wild liquid eyeliner.



So that is my updated makeup routine i hope you found it helpful and fun. I promise to return to posting every week on here.








No comments:

Post a Comment