Sunday, May 12, 2013

SPRING/SUMMER H♡UL

So here is a haul of items that I wanted to break out and or purchased for spring/summer. This was all accumulated over time so don't assume I bought it all at once but without further adieu here all some items I bought with a few personal experiences with them.



So the first three items are bodysuits and ever since I bought my first bodysuit in december I have fallen in love with them all ! The green and black bodysuit are from american apparel and fit me like a gem , they're true to size so don't worry about having to go up or down a size for it to fit. The cat bodysuit was brought from lazyoaf and is so darn adorable. It also features a black cat tail on the back which I forgot to photograph but it's so cute , form fitting and can be dressed up or down. Also heads up if you want the green bodysuit from american apparel buy it quickly before they run out because they're on low stock and probably won't make them in that color anymore.



The net three items are all from american apparel and two were actually gifts. The romper was bought on black friday but I never wore it intill tonight because I was so self conscious about wearing it. However I got a lot of positive feedback from a party i attended last night and it's so cozy and you can dress it up with a nice belt and shoes to make it the perfect outfit. The next is a cat print chiffon top and a teal colored peter pan collared shirt which were both gifts because they didn't fit my friends anymore.



The last three items feature a floral top with black lace on the back that was given by a friend perfect for spring or sumer really. Then we have these adorable striped pants from american apparel that have a side zip at the ankle and are really perfect for summer (in my opinion). Then last but not least the tap shorts from american apparel and they're are just the coziest things ever. I got them in a khaki color and the have this side button and zip that just makes it more cute.



So that's all for now and i hope you enjoyed the haul and please follow me for more post!



No comments:

Post a Comment