Sunday, July 7, 2013

Summer Necessities ♡


So it's that time of year again where the heat is at an all time high and I basically want to walk around nude. But since that is socially unacceptable I have a few summer necessities that help me get through Florida's unbearable heat. This post will show you what I need during this heat and how I maintain a matte face when deep down I'm sweating up a monsoon.  










So for starters we need to break out the shorts for obvious reason. I realized the blue and black denim shorts are constantly worn during this time of year and have yet to fade. I bought a pair of colored shorts recently to add a pop of color to my wardrobe and it's very summer-y. I also purchased the hampton shirt that you see in the bottom left corner. They were 50% off , light-weight and breathable ♡   




We then go into cute bathing suits for the summer that can not only be worn by it's self but in my case a bodysuits paired with cute shorts or even some nice high-waisted pair of pants. The reason why I defiantly recommend wearing these as bodysuits is because since they're made for swim wear they're able absorb in type of body fluid or water. In our case sweat , yes I know gross, but think about when you're going to a concert or just out around town and you're wearing a normal shirt. Not only will the sweat stains show but it will smell but not with swim suits.


I live in these spandex crop tops because you can dress them up or down for summer and winter ! They're accentuate and flatter your body in every way and can be paired with anything.



Now for makeup , When I wore foundation I would switch to Tinted moisturizer for the summer because its light weight , provides a decent amount of coverage , and has SPF in it to protect your skin from the sun. I then used a setting spray that I got from ebay because I want to keep everything in place  and keep my face hydrated but not oily looking. Later I go in with waterproof mascara and liquid eyeliner because I  tend to sweat around my eye during the day which caused my mascara to drip down my eyes making me look like a hoodrat. However with the power of water proof that doesn't happen anymore and I've heard waterproof damages your lashes so what I do to prevent that is using a little scoop of vaseline and putting them on my lashes to prevent that and keep them nourished.


Have a nice day and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment